I praise you because I am fearfully
and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
Psalm 139:14 (NIV)
Knowing that everyone on the planet is wonderfully made, it gives me great joy to record the wonder of people in pictures
More than a business, my mission is to capture moments while your loved ones are near, before life gets in the way! Then, when they are far away, you can relive precious moments pictured on your wall.
My favorite images are in black and white because they look timeless, hide flaws and are free of color distractions. I will accommodate you with color images, though. Its your choice. You do get a deep discount if you go ALL BLACK & WHITE since I’m so pumped about the beauty of B&W!
I am an 15 plus years experienced photographer and excited about recording lives.
Taking photography courses in college and my previous job as a graphic designer, has equipped me with a knowledge of how angles and spacial placement make a difference. Also, image editing and on location photography has been a big part of my background.
Working as a sub in the St. Charles School District, an assistant dance teacher and a camp counselor for 4 different camps has taught me skills with children, and I am used to accommodating special needs.
My favorite photo surrounding is outdoors, St. Peters Park, Faust Park, or, my favorite, Main Street St. Charles
Be sure to view my PHOTOS page.
I am committed to…
- Competence: Lifelong learning, but also that I continually assess my ability to appropriately and effectively address the unique needs of those I serve.
- Creativity: Using God-given talent to put our clients in their “best light” by creating visually beautiful images.
- Integrity: matching our words and deeds, delivering on promises.
- Respect: We respect all people.
- Relationships: We are committed to open and respectful lifelong relationships.
- Stewardship: We recognize our responsibility to use the resources we have to help our clients have memories captured for a lifetime and even after. Getting prints processed at a professional lab that is well known for beautiful prints that last more than 100 years without weathering.
- Gratitude: We recognize how fortunate we are to have the freedom to chase our dream, to have our health, our relationships and we vow never to take it for granted.
Pls follow me…
Disclaimer-I reserve the right to photograph the events, sessions I choose.