HI, I work in St. Charles, MO (and metro area) and am excited about telling your story in pictures. Life is lived and pictures are priceless when it comes to our loved ones.
Pictures tell stories, whether the personality of a family, the magic of a special event, the zest of a senior’s style, or the vibe of company shots that tell them you care.
“Everyone has a story. I aim to tell people’s stories through pictures, showing their vibe.”
Growing up as a middle child in a family of 14, I wanted to record the story of my siblings and parents, so I bought a camera at a young age. Wanting to capture both funny and beautiful moments, I’d always have a camera ready. With more than 20 years photo experience, I know how angles, spacial placement and image editing all contribute to great photos.
Working as a sub in the St. Charles School District, an assistant dance teacher and a camp counselor for 4 different camps has taught me skills with children, and accommodating special needs.
Favorite locations are outdoors, places such as St. Peters Park, Faust Park, and especially Main Street St. Charles.
Please allow me to photograph your valued Memories and you’ll enjoy them for years to come!
Family. Engagements. Events. Seniors. Professional. Branding. St Charles, MO
Favorite images are in black and white because they look timeless, hide flaws and are free of color distractions. I photograph in color as well, though. Its your choice. You’ll get a 10% discount if you go ALL BLACK & WHITE since she’s so pumped about the beauty of B&W!
Please fill out the form attached with your vision and I’ll enjoy working with you to get images that tell your story either for future generations, announcements, advertising, pictures on the wall, etc. What’s your vision? https://form.jotform.com/200057727872155
I am committed to…
- Competence: Lifelong learning. I continually assess my ability to appropriately and effectively address the unique needs of those I serve.
- Creativity: Using God-given talent to put my clients in their “best light” by creating visually beautiful images.
- Integrity: Matching my words and deeds, delivering on promises.
- Respect: Respecting all people.
- Stewardship: Recognizing my responsibility to use the resources I have to help my clients have memories captured for a lifetime. Prints I provide are processed at a professional lab that is well known for beautiful prints that last more than 100 years without weathering.
- Gratitude: Recognizing how fortunate I am to have the freedom to chase my dream, to have my health, my relationships and we determine never to them for granted.
PS-YOU MATTER. You are meant to be here and now in HIStory!
This short movie explains (6 min)…
RIDDLE: What written work? MORE THAN 60 books, 40 authors, 1,000 yrs to write,
2000 prophecies fulfilled & is cohesively relevant?